Sunday, August 21, 2011

Diabetes - buckwheat to the rescue

!±8± Diabetes - buckwheat to the rescue

When I browse the Internet to search for relevant information was on my site where I sell buckwheat pillow, I came across some information that caught my attention. Two things are very a. And 'interest in buckwheat, and the other is diabetes. The first interest would be obvious, because it is for business income, but the second is a more recent interest, or should I say, worry?

I have just been diagnosed as borderline diabetes, so when I came across this information,I was all ears, or should I say all eyes? What are the chances of an article that combines two topics that are most important? "Researchers at the University of Manitoba found links between the consumption of buckwheat and the absence of diabetes in remote geographical areas," or something to that effect.

Researchers have been aware of this area have been virtually without diabetes. They sent the researchers, the area to see if they could be the factors that may be the cause of this isolation.They had already discovered that when people walked away from this area, were soon under the diabetes in about the same number of residents before, so they knew that there are up to a factor peculiar to the affected area.

After spending some time, have found a pretty obvious difference. The only meal that was consumed in the area was milled from buckwheat. There were all kinds of foods that contain flour was made by him. Simply did not use any other form ofFlour. Whether it's baking bread, pasta, pancakes, cakes, biscuits and gravy, was made with buckwheat flour.

The university then made an attempt with the diabetic mice. Apparently responding mice, the things associated with diabetes, glucose and insulin in the same way as humans. Give buckwheat, half of the diabetic mice, and the other half has brought to light in the middle of buckwheat recovers very quickly from their diabetes. They then ran a little experimenthuman diabetes, which resulted in a dramatic lowering of blood sugar values ​​in relatively small amounts of buckwheat on alternate days.

How strongly encouraged by these results, we are starting with the creation of scale scientifically controlled human studies, suggesting that on the basis of the experiments, both the mouse and people with diabetes to reach all the waiting, perhaps dramatic results of these studies.

Since I was diagnosed asBorderline diabetic, I thought I'd start to eat some buckwheat for breakfast and see what results I get maybe .. I went to the health food store (I have not found anything except mix of buckwheat pancakes at the local supermarket) and bought buckwheat (buckwheat, raw).

I invented some recipes. First, I cooked about a third of a cup of porridge in a bowl of cider. I knew what was really good in oatmeal apple wine. Then I threw in a handful of raisins. Iboiled with about 10 minutes, helped in some frozen berries, threw his cool, so I eat. Sometimes I pour a little 'low-fat milk. Pretty good. Then I got some with a third of a teaspoon of powdered beef bullion, added some chives, parsley, little garlic powder, lemon pepper, two teaspoons of flax seed, a third cup of cooked porridge, a shake or two of sea ​​salt and 10 minutes in a bowl with water. Once this was cooked, I dropped into aMix egg, and quickly made the "soup". The heat cooks the egg soup, and I love this recipe.

My results were very encouraging, but, of course, anecdotal. I started a blood test a few months before eating my breakfast of buckwheat. I had weighed 261 pounds and my A1C (a measure of average blood sugar levels over the last 2 or 3 months). Was6.9. To eat, after about 3 weeks my concoctions buckwheat, my A1C was 6.1, and my weight was 243 I hadaware of the fact that the consumption of buckwheat and resulting weight loss, because it is very rich in fiber, and ensures that they are full, so you eat less.

Now I'm not that other people will have the results as I did, and I'm not sure of this than that, what anyone should do, but I say that this research leads to the expectation at the University of Manitoba performed. As for me, but I continue to eat buckwheat for breakfast. Found in the process of their research, whichBuckwheat has a lot of other very nutritious benefits, an article I explained that the buckwheat was likely to read the next super food. I'm sure that it is better for me with syrup on it, or a bowl of frosted flakes scrapple and a donut.


Diabetes - buckwheat to the rescue

!8!# Sunforce Products On Sale Mono Laser Printers On Sale Maple Syrup Get It Now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment








Sponsor Links